What’s new in 4.10.0¶
This version contains numerous component upgrades and bug fixes. Highlights include:
- The WebSDK is now released, available now from npm and GitHub.
- New GeoServer style editor, which comes with a live preview function.
- Added support for MBstyle markup language.
- Layer groups have a new mode called “opaque container” mode for preventing component layers from showing up in the root level, as well as enhanced integration with the existing security subsystem.
- GeoServer catalog optimizations for faster startup, faster runtime, and better scalability for servers with large numbers of layers.
- New module status page in the UI for showing information and status about installed GeoServer extensions. Find it at the new Modules tab on the Server Status page.
- GeoServer 2.11
- GeoWebCache 1.11
- GeoTools 17
- PostgreSQL 9.6
- PostGIS 2.3
- GDAL 1.11.5