What’s new in 1.0.2¶
This version is a bugfix release, and includes various fixes for GeoWebCache and GeoServer:
- Fixed errors in the GWC Seed endpoints.
- Fixed errors with Multipart requests when the GeoGig plugin is installed.
- Style REST API supports Content-type with charset.
- And more!
What’s new in 1.0.0¶
This version contains numerous component upgrades and bug fixes. Highlights include:
- Boundless Suite has been renamed to Boundless Server, and the version has been reset to 1.0.0. This follows from Boundless Suite 4.10.0.
- The GeoServer REST API has been updated, and includes improved documentation. The updated API should still be backwards-compatible.
- The WPS and MBTiles extensions have been removed, and are instead included by default.
- The GeoServices REST API extension has been added. It adds a REST API which allows limited compatiblity with ArcGIS clients.
- The Printing extension has been added. It provides a REST API for rendering documents as images or PDFs.
- Improved support for MBstyle markup language, including a new tutorial.
- Layer groups have a new entry type called style group for defining a layer group based on the contents of a style document.
- GeoServer 2.12
- GeoWebCache 1.12
- GeoTools 18
- PostgreSQL 9.6
- PostGIS 2.3
- GDAL 1.11.5